четверг, 17 августа 2017 г.

HOW TO LEARN RUSSIAN FAST?
Ask Enjoy Russian teachers!



«New tasks are always a positive thing – you can rather solve them and open up new horizons or fail and gain new experience. I’m in the constant process of learning languages. English, German, Finnish as well. I’d love to explore the world and visit some exotic countries like India. Students always make me work on myself. Only this professional growth may add a sparkle into the studying process. So many remarkable moments on my experience and all of them are connected to the breakthrough my students make hopefully thanks to my lessons» – Olga Yartseva, “EnjoyRussian School” teacher.

When it comes to teaching someone you should be 100% confident on what you are talking about, the way you act, all your methods should be tested beforehand, activities measured by people outside the process. Everyone expects your lessons to be as interactive as possible. You should stay focused, should be energized… And plenty of other “should’s”
But only a professional teacher understands that it is not teaching as it should be. You are not a robot that always entertains students and takes all of them to the same point in terms of results within the same period of time. Believe us or not, many of our teachers say “I can’t put this “teaching label” on what I do”. Because firstly, teaching is a way of life. And secondly they also study a lot. And this also means that the teachers are human beings like us. Just to clarify:  studying process is a fire kept alive by both a teacher and a student.
And now take a look at what our students think about “EnjoyRussian” school teachers and  lessons. All of them were participating EnjoyRussian Summer Immersion course

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий