четверг, 10 августа 2017 г.

3 reasons students feel like home in Petrozavodsk

Enjoy Russian School stands on 4 pillars: our open-minded and easygoing students, our professional and loyal teachers, our super-flexible and understanding management team. And one of the most important –  our volunteers. “Don’t let them go!” said Victor d’Anethan  from Belgium (stayed with us in July). What does it imply and what is the reason for that?

They know what it’s like to be available 24/7 without asking anything back
Our volunteer Lilit Manutsyan:
“Volunteer is a person who does something especially helping the people willingly and without being forced or paid to do it. I always enjoy helping people in any kind of situations. It gives me joy and inspiration.”
And our students believe her. When she meets them her eyes are wide open and she always comes up with new ideas!
Volunteering for them is a breath of fresh airMaria Medvedeva:
“For me this experience is a way to blend something exciting in my weekly schedule. I get to help others, practice foreign languages, meet new people. It is also an opportunity to learn more about myself and add a magic sparkle to my life. I would compare it to using magic wand to cast Lumos spell in a dark room!”
They make you feel alive and energizedAlyona Isaeva:
” The life with students is so much fun! Once we went to a canteen with a student. He thought it was a kind of restaurant and someone should give him a menu. But after no one came he grabbed as many plates as could. “Are you that hungry?” I asked. “No, I thought it’s for free! I am lucky to meet only positive people:)
And moreover they loke volunteering because:
– They like making friends
– It is never ending language practice
– It is about positive emotions and being on the bright side
And finally, they want to spread Russian culture to the world!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий