среда, 11 марта 2015 г.

Essays of the candidates for the scholarship 2015



We have recieved another essay of the candidate from Indonesia - Zalva Abigail Kamilia!

You can read other essays here 

My name’s Zalva Abigail Kamilia, I come from Indonesia. I am the student of Russian Studies at University of Indonesia. I really excited to this scholarship program to learn Russian language in Russia. So, I would like to tell my experience, two years ago, I went to Russia-Yekaterinburg to do my short course. That was my first time to go to Russia. What really surprise me, Russian people are not “cold” like other people thought. They really welcome the guest and take care ofus and love to help us until we adapted with the environment. There are some proofs about it, when I arrived at Domodedovo airport, I really panic because flight schedule is changed and I need to contact my lecturer because he will pick me up, but unfortunately I can not call him because I don’t have any Russian number yet. Apparently, the Russian men who sit next to me asked me what I worried about? I explained to him, then he gave me his phone to call my lecturer.
And the other lovely memory, when first time I arrived at dormitory and I need to register myself. I really confused because all registration forms are in Russian language, and I did not understand yet. Then the grandma who responsible to guard the dormitory tried to explain it to me also in Russian language. I still did not get what her mean, first time, I think she angry to me, then I saw her filled my form herself by looking to my identity. She also pleases me to follow her and accompanied me to my room. Then she tried to explain slowly about if I need some help, I can contact her. She gave me her number and make sure I took a rest. So I would like to say that Russian people are well good at serving their guest, caring and love to help.
By Zalva Abigail Kamilia, Indonesia

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий