пятница, 13 марта 2015 г.

Essay of the 6th candidate from Madagaskar.

We are happy to receive another essay of the candidate for the scholarship for Russian language courses. Please welcome Tojo from Madagaskar!


You can read essays of other candidates here 

Hi, I am Tojo RABIBISOA (28) and I am from Madagascar. First of all, I would like to thank the responsible who gave me the opportunity to participate to this program. It is needless to say that our country is very different in term of culture. That could be about food, customs as well as the life style.
The first thing that comes to my mind about Russia is that it is a country that defeated Germany in the Second World War: Yes, Russia is well known as a strong country.
Apart from that, about the weather, from what I have heard, the sunshine during the summer time lasts only 1 month maximum over there, and most of the time it snows, the sky is gray. This is just the opposite to my country, here, it is always hot, hot, rainy …
The first time I met a Russian people was at nightclub here, the guy was dancing the traditional Russian dance. It struck me because I have never seen that before, it was like he crosses his arms and dances with his feet. It was just amazing and funny. Ah , I also had friend in my Facebook account. She wants me to teach her English but I can't speak Russian at all, so… lot of confusions.
Anyway, if I would be accepted to this program, my goals will be: able to involve in a simple conversation, know one Russian song and one traditional dance would be nice.


By Tojo Mahenina, Madagaskar. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий