воскресенье, 1 марта 2015 г.

Read essay of the second candidate Muchlis Faroqi Furqon for the scholarship for learning Russian free at our school in summer 2015.

Read essay of the second candidate Muchlis Faroqi Furqon for the scholarship for learning Russian free at our school in summer 2015. More info about scholarship 

My name is Muchlis Faroqi Furqon. I am a student at State Islamic University Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. I am 21 years old. I study in Department the history islamic and civilization Faculty Adab and Humanities. I understand that I have been selected as the candidate of the Schoolarship “Enjoy Russian” program. I hope that this program can help me improve my language skills before I devote myself to teach others. This program motivates me to reach my dreams and encourages me to work harder in pursuing my career. It opens my paradigm that we can get whatever we want if we strive hard. I will strive hard to give all the best for this program.
Studying in the Russian will certainly give me invaluable experiences. I believe that this program will allow me to improve my Language skills through direct interactions with Russian native speakers and also understand the Russia culture well known for its diversity among people in the world. It will also help me improve my quality as a person. I understand that this program is very competitive and there is no guarantee of acceptance, but I would like to say thank you very much the opportunity given to me.
I am taking this great opportunity as a candidate of this program because I believe that the program can be a great step for me to reach my bright future. One of my dreams is to be a professional and qualified leader. I hope this program can teach me how to be a great leader as a reformer and an agent of social changes. I believe students can be leaders that bring brighter foresight. We, students, have the abilities to develop and promote our countries through our participation in the program. I hope that my participation can give positive and significant contributions for mutual understanding between the Russian and Indonesian in many fields including culture, education, and especially in all efforts to empower my communities and their engagement with civil society.  I believe it is a strategic key to develop and promote the peace of the world.
Finally, I believe that joining this program will lead me to be a better person for my family, people around me and my own country. Thats true!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий