вторник, 14 апреля 2015 г.

Sarah Pickles Review!

One more student has finished her studying at Enjoy Russian language school (located in Petrozavodsk, Karelia). Sarah is getting bask to Scotland but we hope to see her again!




Sarah, UK

I liked the program that was an excellent mix of vocabulary and grammar. I learned a lot of new phrases in Russian. My teacher was very friendly and patient. She explained everything very clearly. At the same time the tuition was very adaptable. Our teacher mixed the text book with printed materials when we wanted to focus on something specific. I loved my host family – great room, great food, kind people and accommodating. Staying with them was also helpful in language practice. I would definitely recommend this course to other students!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий