среда, 1 апреля 2015 г.

New reviews from Enjoy Russian students of 2015!

We are happy to receive new reviews from the students of 2015! Jamie and Claudia have already finished their courses this year, but we hope to see them again. Here are their expressions of staying and studying at Enjoy Russian language school (Petrozavodsk, Karelia).

Read more here 



Jamie Allan, Scotland
This is my third time back. I would happily recommend the course to other students. The contest of the language course was excellent. All my wishes were met. My teacher Olga was great. She showed patience despite my being a very poor student. All other teachers were superb as well. The course book were well put together. I only wish that food/drink section to be put earlier in the course, so students could know what to order when they eat out. My host family (Nadezhda and Ivan) are very hospitable. I liked the cultural program and all the volunteers were friendly. I would have liked to go to visit the Solovki but unfortunately it is not possible in early spring. As a whole, I loved the city and the people and I consider myself privileged to have been able to visit it.


Claudia Schwaiger, Austria

Everything was perfect! I learned a lot about Russian culture and mentality and of course a lot about Russian grammar. The topics were very interesting, especially as they focused on Petrozavodsk and the region of Karelia. Olga did a great job!! Especially at the beginning of the language course it was very useful to have German-speaking teacher. Her method of teaching is great! She often asked me what I wanted to work on and then helped me to improve my Russian with many useful exercises. I wish our teachers at university were more like her! The teaching materials were great. They included everything you need to know about Russian grammar and lots of useful information about Russian culture. My host family was very nice. We spoke to each other regularly, had meals together, went to concerts and they taught me a lot! As I was the only student here in February my cultural program was a little bit boring. I liked the volunteer Yana. She showed me the city on my first day here. I liked that I was invited to welcome tea party with all the stuff and that we celebrated Maslenitsa together. This program allows you to immerse yourself fully into Russian culture and you learn a lot in short time. However I recommend you to come here with friends or to make sure that there are other students here as well. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий