понедельник, 20 апреля 2015 г.

New reviews from our students from UK

Three of Enjoy Russian language school students have finished their spring Russian language courses in Petrozavodsk, Karelia. We are happy to have opportunity to meet them and will wait to see them here again. Inspire and join our team here!!


 David Hunt, UK

The contest was goof – we had an exam for university and Olga made a special curriculum to help us to prepare. I liked my host family and the location was nice – it was easy to get to school. Unfortunately our cultural program was limited because of the weather, but I enjoyed walking the streets and visiting the museum. The volunteers were excellent. Jana, Anna, Anastasia, Sasha, thank you!

Read other 2015 reviews


Steven Barclay, UK
The contest of the lessons was very helpful, especially speaking practice. I was very impressed with the teaching and the teacher responded well to our requests and needs. I liked my host family. The flat was very comfortable and the family was very kind and helpful and provided plenty of food.  The school was very helpful in arranging special cultural activities that I requested personally. All the volunteers were nice and ready to help. It would be nice to have more Russian practice.





Thomas Stonell-Smith, UK
The contest of the course was excellent. We were taught a good mixture of vocabulary and grammar. The contest was very applicable to every day life. Quality of teaching was also excellent. We were encouraged to speak a lot and to express ourselves in Russian which I really enjoyed. Teaching methods were good; we were given a good book and used audio as well. I really enjoyed the place where I stayed. The location was excellent, very close to our school. Host family was nice and did everything they needed to. Also they were not invasive which I liked. The volunteers were extremely nice and willing to help. All the administration was good and I experienced no problems at all. I thoroughly enjoyed my time studying at the school and have gained a lot of good memories. I would highly recommend this school to other students. Petrozavodsk is a nice small town so there is a good environment to learn Russian.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий