пятница, 27 февраля 2015 г.

Klaudia Schvaiger has come to Petrozavodsk to learn Russian from the second-largest city in Austria – Gratz.


Klaudia Schvaiger has come to Petrozavodsk from the second-largest city in Austria – Gratz. Klaudia has already been in Petrozavodsk for two weeks and told us about her first impressions in Russia.

Klaudia, what can you say about your first impressions in Russia and were they the same with your expectations, when came to Petrozavodsk?

When I was going to Russia I didn’t know what I would meet their. I thought that everything would be different from the life in Austria, from the life in Europe. I think that people in Russia are private and don’t care about foreigners, because, for example, when I was in Canada and was in coffee, people asked me where I was from and what I did in Canada. And that’s why I think they are private people. I like this town; it is a big town for me, like Gratz, where I live in Austria. There are a lot of beautiful buildings and a lot of places to visit, but I like especially, an embankment in Petrozavodsk.

And what about learning of Russian language, can you say that your language has become better?

Yes, yes, of course. I didn’t understand anything on the first day, it was very difficult for me to speak, but now it’s easier, but yet I have some complications, but I work hard to improve my Russian there at the school and communicate with my family.

And tell me about your plans. I know that you are going to Saint – Petersburg next week. What are you going to visit there? And do think that Petrozavodsk is different from Saint – Petersburg?

I don’t know exactly, where I will go, but maybe I visit the Hermitage. I believe that Petrozavodsk is different from Saint – Petersburg, because it’s a very big city and people are used to meet foreigners there.

Do think that people in Austria and Russia have some common features in their behavior, mentality?

I reckon that people in Austria are more open and smile more, even if they don’t know people. We are very organized, as Germans and we try to be a very punctual and maybe roads are cleaner in Austria. But I believe that Russians are private when you are not very close with them but Russians have easy manners, they are not actors.

And one more question, why did you decide to learn Russian language?

I learn Russian, English and French languages. I always want to learn languages and I wanted to learn east language, because east languages are different from European languages and I think that I will find a work as not so many people in Austria learn Russian, I can say that more people are interested in Russian language. And I believe that it’s the language of the future.

Why do you think people in Austria want to learn Russian language?

I reckon that it’s happen due to collaboration between Austria and Russia; people in Austria believe that our countries will collaborate in the spheres of economy, manufacturing and techniques.

Thank you very much for your answers and I invite you to Russia next year.

Thank you. I would like to visit Moscow and other cities because Russia is a huge country. Good bye! 

Apply for the Intensive Russian courses at Russian language school "Enjoy Russian" in Petrozavodsk, Karelia.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий