среда, 17 января 2018 г.

WHAT CELEBRITIES SAY ABOUT RUSSIA


There are many celebrities, who visited Russia, and even decided get Russian citizenship. What do the say about Russia?


French actor Gerard Depardieu, who was granted Russian citizenship personally by Vladimir Putin, is probably one of the most well-known celebrities that decided to go Russian. Upon returning to France after spending just a few days in Russia, he was already welling up with nostalgia: “I really want to go back to Mordovia (a Russian republic 650 km from Moscow), want to sit by the pond with a fishing rod, to fish, to walk through the birch groves — I love this tree, it has the poetry of Russia.”

Steven Seagal adopted Russian citizenship in 2016. “I often come to Russia, but I don’t plan to live here permanently; I like to travel and I have a lot of shootings in the U.S., Japan, Thailand and other countries,” he told Russian media in March 2016. Here is a great video where legendary Hollywood actor showes his aikido fighting skills at the International Youth Sambo Tournament, in Saratov.

David Duchovny, whose paternal grandparents hailed from eastern Europe starred in an advertisement for the Russian beer Sibirskaya Korona (Siberian Crown), in which he imagined what life would have been like if he had grown up in Russia: “There is another country where I got my family name from, and sometimes I wonder what if things turned out differently, what if I were Russian?”

Who do you most agree with? When you were in Russia, did you most enjoy the museums as David Radcliffe or couldn’t get enough of the metro like Hugh Jackman? Maybe you felt like home? Let us know in a comment!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий