пятница, 17 марта 2017 г.

Never knows what can inspire you to learn Russian! 😏🇷🇺 A smal girl in a summer camp or a swear Russian word as it was with Lien from Belgium (🏆the winner of our spring scholarship contest) or anything else! 

"I am completely in love with Russia and the Russian language as long as I can remember 😍. It all started when I was little and went to summer camp with a youth organization in Belgium. There, I met a Russian girl who was staying in a Belgian host family. The first Russian word she learned me was a swear word! 😱She told me that if someone ever treated me badly, I had to call them ‘durak’. Even though we had a hard time communicating, we did have a lot of fun together. She was my first introduction to the Russian language". 

📌How did your Russian language story begin? What was the first Russian word you had learnt?

If you have never learnt Russian before you can easily start these April and May in Petrozavodsk http://enjoyrussian.com/3686_programs/3689_autumn_russian_courses/ 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий