пятница, 24 марта 2017 г.

"If I were Russian..." 🇷🇺 - it was the topic of essays for a scholarship in 2016. The essays were amazing!!! We couldn't imagine that foreigners can know so much about Russia and its people and understand the Russian culture and traditions so well. 😃

This is just a short fragment 📄of the winner's essay: "IF I WERE RUSSIAN… 
I’d come straight to the point because Russians don’t like to beat around the bush and don’t like empty and meaningless words. I would only talk if I really cared and I’d stop doing small talk all the time.
I’d try to look as pretty as most Russian women👠 - even though that’s not an easy task. Anyway, they are so breathtakingly feminine in any season of the year that I would definitely give it a try!
I’d have a serious look on my face. Russia seems to be an extremely serious nation. It is rare to see a person smiling in the street or on public transport. Russians might look depressed and unhappy but that is definitely not the case. It’s just that they keep their feelings to themselves as part of their privacy. When with friends and family I’d be warm and affectionate like a real Russian".

What about you? If you were Russian what would you be like or what would you do? 👂



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий