четверг, 16 марта 2017 г.

Have you already met Yana? 😏

Yana is a wonderful person and a unique volunteer in our school! 😁Once you've communicated to her, you want to do it again and again! If she participates in any of our activities she is always in the highlight and contributes a lot in the success of the students' stay in Petrozavodsk. 😎Yana knows Spanish, German, of course English, she is hitching a ride and... and let her introduce herself. 

"Being a volunteer changes you completely. When I first came to Enjoy Russian, I was a young girl full of expectations and eager to meet new people from different cultures. Now I am a traveler, a hitchhiker, a blogger and a future English and German teacher. My motto is more life in life. I learn languages, peculiarities about people’s culture and mentality. I am a rafting instructor and know quite a lot about the nature of Karelia. My biggest dream is to make a round-the-world trip by hitchhiking and prove that money is not an essential thing in travelling" 

Join us http://enjoyrussian.com/3686_programs/3689_autumn_russian_courses/









Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий