вторник, 13 января 2015 г.

Dear our prospective students, If you still doubt what Russian language school to choose, please, read review left by Sarah Garrat from Great Britain, February – April 2014. 


We hope that it will help you to make the right choice 

"The content of the language course was challenging but helpful because of the way in focuses on everyday language!
My teachers always made me feel more confident and were encouraging. 
The course book was good and I enjoyed watching videos.
My host has been fantastic! She is helpful, kind and a fantastic cook! It has been absolutely great living with her!
Volunteers – they were all fantastic!
Organization and administration of program are excellent! Thank you for all of your help!
General impression about the program is also excellent! I wish I was staying for longer!
Its tailor made, the atmosphere is great. People are so friendly, accommodation is really good and my Russian has definitely improved! 
When I arrived I couldn’t say anything and now I can hold a long conversation almost about anything "







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий