понедельник, 9 октября 2017 г.

IT WAS VERY PROFESSIONALLY DONE!

Enjoy Russian student shares the impressions on Individual Russian language course



Klaus from Germany had been learning Russian language in Petrozavodsk for two weeks. Daily classes, constant practice with the host family and personal motivation have brought him to a great result. On the last day of classes Klaus told the story of his life completely in Russian. Without any help, uncertainty or hesitation.

“My friend from Berlin has recommended me this school. I had an individual course which met all my requirements. I learned a lot and what is more important I understood how I should learn Russian language in the future. My teacher Katya did a great job. As a result my ambition and interest in learning Russian increased. She got far beyond my most optimistic expectations on this stay in Petrozavodsk.
Communication with the family was very pleasant too. I also got a chance to meet a student from the Netherlands who was living in this family. And we had very nice evenings.
As for organization of the course I got everything in time. The moderators are friendly, efficient and flexible. I would like to participate in the program again because the school is good, teachers are very professional and kind and I had a nice homestay.
My progress in the Russian language? I improved everything. Pronunciation and spelling. Now I actively speak Russian!”
Watch the video to get a valuable piece of advice on how to learn Russian efficiently! 




Choose your own dates to start an Individual Russian language course and become fluent in Russian!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий