суббота, 14 октября 2017 г.

Dear friends, it’s high-time to enroll the individual New Year program with EnjoyRussian! 

Effective one-to-one Russian course and unique table of events with holiday spirit! Let’s remember our December of 2016 and watch some photos 😊

Here are a couple of testimonials from our individual students: 
“I had an individual course which was held extremely flexible and made-to-measure for my needs and language knowledge. I learned a lot and understood how I should learn in the future. My teacher did a great job, she explained me everything in a very professional and kind way. I feel now that I really can learn and actively speak Russian!” Klaus, Germany. 

“The language course was excellent. We had different themes. We watched some videos which was nice. My teacher asked me which topics would be interesting from my point of view. My teacher could always clearly explain the words when I didn’t understand. “ Pekka, Finland. 

Dates of the program: 
11-22 December 2017 - prepare to the New year! 
9-23 January 2018 - celebrate the "Old New Year"! 
Apply: https://enjoyrussian.com/courses/individual/
Learn more: info@enjoyrussian.com 





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий