среда, 18 января 2017 г.

The course Russian online meets all your requirements! You can choose time of classes and topics to discuss! 😎
"I visited “Enjoy Russian” school some years and having only positive experience I decided to take advantage of their online offer. As I work really late hours, a Skype course is a perfect option for me. My teacher is super professional, friendly and patient; she accommodates topics according to my needs. While I speak she makes little notes which help me to develop my vocabulary and effectively eliminate mistakes. I feel that I make progress from one class to another. I recommend “Enjoy Russian” wholeheartedly - either their great Petrozavodsk experience or the distance learning courses" - Beata, Finland 

Learn Russian online http://enjoyrussian.com/3686_programs/3692_spring_russian_courses/ 



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий