пятница, 25 апреля 2014 г.

Please, welcome! Our new Volunteer - Yulia - who joined our friendly stuff this year! In summer 2014 Yulia will head the Volunteers department ;)

"My name is Yulia. I'm a student of International relations in Petrozavodsk state university. I love studying politics and relations among countries Especially it's really interesting to witness history's creation today. I always try to find something new: new friends, activities,adventures, hobbies etc. I draw when I have free time and I love penguins. I think that every experience in my life is a beneficial experience, that's why I like meet new people. Fortunately, I've got a wonderful opportunity to join "EngoyRussian" department. This year I became a volunteer. It gives me absolutely new experience and impressions. I met new friends, students from other countries and I hope I will meet more people.
The most important feature of this work - a warm and friendly staff and volunteers. I feel confidence and I know that I always can get help."
 

for other Volunteers you may get acquainted here
 ;)
 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий