понедельник, 6 февраля 2017 г.

Most of EnjoyRussian students live with Russian host families. Russian homestay is the best way to improve your Russian, to practice speaking the language and to get a feel for life in Russia. 

Every year we have a common meeting with our host families to thank our hosts, to read out extracts from students’ testimonials, to remember pleasant moments of the previous year.

A week ago we had another meeting. Here are some extracts from the students’ testimonials about their homestay in Petrozavodsk in 2016:
«My host family was fantastic. They are now like my own family. We are definitely going to stay in touch» - Ellie, UK
«They made me feel at home right from the first day» - Kai Lin, Singapore
«I've appreciated the good balance between human involvement and respect of privacy of my host family. Tatiana and Liya were kind and hospitable» - Vito, Italy
«My homestay family was great. I was able to talk to talk with them over meals a lot. They made me feel welcome and it was great practice» - Christian, Canada
«I absolutely adored staying with my family. Everything was wonderful and I hope to keep in touch with them for a very long time» - James, Australia

We pick a family individually for each student according to different criteria so you shouldn’t worry about any possible misunderstandings. If you’re beginner in Russian, we’ll choose a family speaking a second language. If you have a special diet, the family will be prepared for this. If you travel with your family, there will be enough space for everyone. We work with our families for years, and they are really kind-hearted, experienced and tolerant people. So forget about any worries and just enjoy Russian with us! 





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий