вторник, 2 августа 2016 г.

Sam was learning Russian and being a volunteer in our Summer language camp for children and teenagers. 

"I met Sam on the first day of camp. I thought he was funny and interesting. 
It was hard for me to talk to him because he does not know Russian. I don’t understand English very well, but now I’m better at understanding English. Because of this I was able to talk to him. 

Sam likes traveling and studying languages. Children in the camp help him to understand some Russian words. He is very polite and funny with us. We play super cool games and listen to good music with him" - children from the camp about our volunteer Sam 

Join us in summer and participate in the program Volunteer and Learn Russian 
http://enjoyrussian.com/3686_programs/3693_long_term_russian_courses/




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий