понедельник, 23 июля 2018 г.

Volunteers from Great Britain, Italy and Denmark teach children not only English

Why do we invite Enjoy Russian students to volunteer in the language camps? Because this is a two-way collaboration: guys learn the language (Russian) and teach the language (English) which turns out to be very efficient. This is the opportunity to come to a better understanding of how to speak a foreign language.

We usually ask the participants of the International Camp "What did the volunteer teach you?"
That's what they say:

- I learned so much about London and the way of life in England! And I also learned a lot of useful phrases
- The volunteer taught me to write in Chinese.
- Julia always cheered us, she is so funny!
- The volunteer helped me to learn about the countries, told about the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- The volunteer taught me how to work in a group, and also told me that Hollywood is in Los Angeles!
-  These two weeks were undoubtedly the most stunning and exciting in my whole life!



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий