суббота, 30 июня 2018 г.

“I wanted to thank you and all the EnjoyRussian-team for the wonderful two weeks I spent in Petrozavodsk in June. I've been back for less than two weeks and I realize that I have learned very much (thanks to Olga !) and I now have the motivation to continue learning! It's only been a two-week-trip but my head is full of great memories. Also, the choice of the family was an excellent one, Katia and Vlad were wonderful hosts :o) I wish you and the team all the best and we'll maybe meet again next year!” our student from Luxemburg who studied during 2 weeks this June. 

If you want to experience the same, get fast progress in Russian and motivate yourself to study, join our 2-week course this September! 
Dates: Sep, 03-14 
Tuition fee: 320 euro for 40 lessons 
Contact us info@enjoyrussian.com
Or apply https://enjoyrussian.com/courses/standard/




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий