воскресенье, 8 апреля 2018 г.

Russian celebrities I'd like to meet


If you were happen to travel in Russia, who would you like to meet? May be the President or a famous actor, a scientist or ballet dancer? In summer 2018 shcolarship contest  Enjoy Russian school asked the candidates to write an essay about any famous Russians from the past to present. We were very surprised by both the number of participants and people they were describing. The winner  for instance told about the Romanovs and interview she would hold with Anastasia Romanova. Peter the Great, journalist Vladimir Pozner, skier Maria Komissarova and other famous people also turned out to be of high  interest for Russian language learners. Here is the essay of Luis from Colombia.

Luis about famous Russian singers and bands

When I travel in Russia I would like to meet Nargiz Zakirova. She is an outstanding singer, one of my favorites. When I started to listen music in Russian, she was one of the first singers that I listened to. Her life has impressed. I would to meet her in a café in St. Pétersburg, talking about a lot of things, asking her about what does she feel when she sings and projects does she have for the future. And, of course, taking a selfie with her.
And talking about musician, I would also to meet the members of Amatory, Vismut, СЛОТ, Storm Inside, 7000$ and Animal ДжаZ. I also like their music very much. In the case of these artist, I would like to meet them all in a metalcore festival in Moscow. Knowing that summer is a god time for that kind of concert and festival, that would very a very awesome experience.
And if I had a time machine to go back in the time and meeting someone, that would be the count Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy (also known as Leo Tolstoy), one of the very best and greatest writers of all time. I know that for him that would be a strange experience meeting someone form the future but I'd try to not spoil anyting, but telling him how much I admire his work and letting him know that despite how hard were (well, would be at that time) his last years, his work will be hugely appreciated. I truly wish to have the opportunity to meet such a great writer like him.
Now it is time to create your own list! And come to Russia to learn the language:) Who knows maybe you’ll make your dream come true! Choose a course

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий