понедельник, 4 декабря 2017 г.

3 MONTHS IN RUSSIA. HOW WAS IT LIKE?


Students about long term Russian language course in Petrozavodsk

Enjoy Russian language school seems to be a place for making a sitcom! An international one of course, because the students come to Petrozavodsk from Singapore and China, the USA and Romania, Germany and India and from almost all the corners of the Earth. Guys find themselves not only totally immersed into the Russian language but also visit all the cultural events, meet hospitable Russians, explore the city of Petrozavodsk and travel around Karelia. From September till the end of November we hosted a group of students brave enough to stay in Russia for three months and to attend long-term Russian language course.

Did you like Russian language course with native speaking teachers? Share your results!

  • I came knowing nothing almost and I am leaving with a lot of knowledge. Time will tell how well I may have done!
  • I really enjoyed the program and felt that it really helped my language skills. Teachers used the variety of different methods which kept lessons interesting.
  • The teacher made a very good job  and showed sincere interest in the needs of every single student!

How did you like the content of the cultural program?

  • I found heaps of culture in the 3 months I have beem in Petrozavodsk. Concerts, museums, dance classes, as well as visits to Kizhi and Kivach waterfall.

What about Enjoy Russian school volunteers?

  • The volunteers have been excellent. Their standard of English is outstanding!
  • They were amazing and really helpful! I think I have made good friends!

Russian homestay. Did you feel comfortable with your Russian family?

  • The host family were very helpful and nice and it was great living with them. I felt very at home with them and they made an effort to talk with me and make me feel welcome!

Anything to add?

  • I really enjoyed the program and felt that it really helped my language skills. Everyone is really nice, the classes are small and you really get a chance to learn but also feel at home.
  • I enjoyed everything! I will definitely recommend the school to other students.
If you want to have your own unique experience af living like a real Russian, choose our long-term Russian language course and come for the brightest memories!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий