понедельник, 19 июня 2017 г.

This June a big group of Swiss students came to study in the Russian language school “Enjoy Russian”. Though I’ve already participated in several similar camps, it was my first experience as a volunteer of the “Initiative Centre”. Anyway it has absolutely left to my expectations.
All the students as well as the other volunteers were very friendly and easy-going. It turned out that we have much in common with the guys, so we simply became friends. As a volunteer I tried to help my new friends to learn Russian language and culture: we’ve watched funny Russian cartoons, went to the cinema, attended different museums, had long walks around the city, went to the picnic to the lake, where we played folk Russian games, swam or just lay in the sun, in other words we had an awesome time together. Moreover we organized a “Food Party”, which, in my opinion, turned out to be great. We represented each other different tasty things, we’d cooked ourselves, spoke a lot and even sang Russian karaoke!
I would like to say “thanks” to the guys, because they not only learned Russian here, but also helped me with my German, which was very kind of them! So I hope that the guys liked the time spent together here in Petrozavodsk as much as I did!
Ksysha, 19 years old, future foreign language teacher

Would you like to know more about  Volunteers' Support in our school? Read here http://enjoyrussian.com/about-us/volunteers/


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий