вторник, 28 мая 2013 г.

“The Russian language course was well structured and I enjoyed the combination of Russian language studies with cultural and historical texts, as this kept the course clear. I really felt challenged through the few weeks, but never lost out of my depth. The Russian teachers were dynamic and passionate about their subjects and this really encouraged the students to achieve. I found it especially useful that all handouts were in the Russian language, so I found myself forming links in Russian between different words and ideas rather than simply relying on direct dictionary translations. My host family was friendly and relaxed. The Russian student-volunteers were willing to help. So I made good friends in Petrozavodsk whom I could ask for help or advice. The volunteers were truly the heart and soul of the program. The entire course was well-organized and fluid.”
Katherine Spann, UK


 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий